Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's been awhile.

Life has been crazy lately and it will continue that way. Tests have been passed, clinical rounds are almost up, graduation is coming up, job hunting is a thing now and we are moving. This is what will be happening this next month. I am super excited but the transition periods are always hard to get through. I find myself excited about the outcome or what is up ahead but I don't really want to go through the actual thing. Funny how that works right?

It was my birthday this past week. Another year and I don't really feel older but I know that I am. Time seems to go faster as we get older and I'm not sure I like it.

My husband is almost finished with his first year of teaching. They say that once you get past the first year then it gets easier. I wonder how true that is? He's excited though and I am too. It will be nice to have a little break and not have to think about school all the time. He deserves it.

I'll leave you with this...

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible!" -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment