Saturday, September 20, 2014

I have always been aware of my surroundings. I feel connected to many things: people, nature, animals, etc. There are times where I have strong feelings about a person and I know how they are feeling even if they are far away or I haven't talked to them. I can feel energies around me. Good and bad. I always knew this but I don't always open up to it. I'm trying to change that. 

Some of my family members are more in-tune with themselves and their gifts. My aunt is very aware of herself and the people around her. She explained to me that what I have is called Clairsentient. This is the process of feeling energies or emotions from people. There are certain times where I feel an energy or feelings from people but I don't see the person. There have been a number of times that I have felt someone in our apartment. I have never seen a "ghost" but I know someone is there. I can tell if it is a good or bad vibe and I can also tell if it is a man or a woman. Sometimes, I have felt a lingering blackness. There was no gender, just blackness. I have also woken up in the middle of the night and could feel that my cousin was upset or worried about something. I had no idea why but I just knew something was not right. There are other times when I get so overwhelmed and don't even want to be around people. I'm not a fan of big crowds and find myself to get overwhelmed easily in those situations. I can feel people's energies and it wears me out. 

Knowing that I have this gift makes me more aware. I am trying to open myself up to these experiences and see what happens. This is something that I cannot ignore. I have a connection for a reason and I will try to keep myself open to whatever possibilities come my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment